CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We still have a little bit of a mess going on, but I have moved enough stuff around that I was able to put the Vita Bella line (from Little Yellow Bicycle) and the Euphoria line(from Basic Grey) out on the floor. Here are some pictures of them:

The Vita Bella line has blues & greens. There are 3 diecut papers & 2 metallic papers in this line. The rest are regular double sided cardstock and plenty of embelishments to choose from! For those of you that attended the National Scrapbooking Day crop, this is the same line as the make & take folded album that you received.





The Euphoria Collection from Basic Grey has pinks, blues, yellows and some purples. Some papers are floral & the fibers for this collection are wonderful!



We also received the new releases from Creative Imaginations including the Lionel Trains line, more beach paper (in BEAUTIFUL turquoise colors) and the ADORABLE Debbie Mumm Froggie Frolic line!

Be sure to check out our July class calendar. It should be updated this week (if I can ever get the info to my computer guy!)

Have a Scrappy Week!

"Every great and wonderful thing started out as just an idea." ~ unknown

2 comments:

Beanie said...

I really appreciate the time you spend updating your blog. I love reading about all the classes and seeing all the pictures of the projects and knowing about the things to come. Very awesome!!! Maybe one day I will actually be able to come spend more time at your store. I would love to bring Kadie to the next Mom and Me day. Keep up the great work!!!!

Beanie said...

Oh and I did not get a chance to vote in the Crop poll and since I do not get to come often its probably not a big deal I vote anyway, but if it did matter, I vote Friday.