CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ribbon Cutting & Classes!!


What a week! We had a ribbon cutting on Tuesday & everything went great! I freaked out a bit when they said I was supposed to actually say something! But I survived! LOL! And I want to thank my sales rep Cathy for being there & taking pictures for me!


Today we are having our Squash book class. We still have room if anyone wants to come tonight! Just give me a call so I can make sure to have a kit ready. Cost is only $12.


Next Wednesday, May 28th we will have our Father's Day card & gift bag class. Here is a picture of what we will be making.



You can add a gift card, photo or message to the bottom of the "4U" card. The class is only $10 & will start at 6pm.

We will be having another Beginner's class on Thursday, June 12th at 1pm. This is a very basic class that will go over how to mat photos & put together a layout.

Our online calendar should be updated soon!

Have a Scrappy Week!

Quote of the Week: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. Who do you want to be?" ~ George Bernard Shaw

0 comments: