CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blog neglect

Uh-oh! I've been neglecting my blog again! Things have been hectic around here with the end of school and GASC going on at the same time! I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at how busy I was during the convention. I assumed that everyone would be there & I would be slow, but I had alot of out of town customers. Some were people that were here for the convention and others were in town for graduations. I had fun at the classes I took on Thursday & can't wait to get everything together to do an explosion box class. I'm almost done with the box that I did, but I still need to do the finishing touches on it. My niece & I had a blast covering this thing with stickles! We went a LITTLE stickles crazy! LOL! I will post pictures when it's done!

My UPS guy came today and brought me a WONDERFUL present - - - GLIMMER MIST! IF you have never tried glimmer mist, come by the store & check them out. We have 6 different colors and can add to them if everyone likes them. I have seen several projects that people have done with glimmer mist & it just adds a little shimmer (along with color) to whatever you are working on.

This week we have a FREE beginners class on Thursday. This class with cover the basics of scrapbooking for the 1st timer. In the class we will complete a 12"x12" layout using various techniques. Even though this is a free class, please call for reservations so we can have enough class kits made up.

This Friday we will have a Friday the 13th crop. This is the ONLY Friday the 13th this year so we will be giving all croppers a 13% discount. Make youre reservations today. We do need to have 5 reservations for the crop to make.

Next Tuesday (June 17th), is our Mom & Me Crop. The cost is only $1 per person to cover the cost of juice & cookies, but please let us know you are coming so we can have enough snacks for everyone!

"Moment by momentwe create our life's adventure." ~unknown
Have a scrappy week!

0 comments: